Period of Quotation
Our quotation is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of quotation. Unless other conditions are indicated
We require 50% deposit of the accepted quotation to proceed with the Order.
By finalising payment of the deposit, The Purchaser accepts all Terms and Conditions of Trade of Royaleson Ltd.
We require full balance to be paid before release of Goods and/or installation starts.
Goods remain the property of Royaleson Ltd until full payment is received.
Shipping Lead Time
Goods imported on request require a 14-18 weeks shipment lead time, depending on logistic and products availability.
Any Orders with special requests, custom made production, large scale commercial orders or small quantities might require additional time for Order to be fulfilled.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Goods ordered will be calculated to the nearest box lot. This might affect slightly the quantity ordered versus the quantity delivered. Royaleson Ltd. reserves right to adjust price accordingly. The supplier reserves rights to change packaging any time.
Royaleson Ltd can provide the estimation of the product required as free of charge service and doesn’t hold legal responsibility for any miscalculations, shortage or surplus of product which has been ordered. The Purchaser holds the responsibility for amount of product ordered.
Delivery & Storage
The price of Imported Goods includes delivery to a nominated by Royaleson Ltd storage place in Auckland. Royaleson Ltd provides delivery of Order to nominated by The Purchaser place at additional cost, unless other conditions are indicated.
Royaleson Ltd can provide free of charge storage for the first four (4) weeks from the agreed arrival date. The Purchaser holds the responsibility for any additional storage time. The commercial rate at the time will apply.
Royaleson Ltd dedicated technicians measure and install bespoke interior design solutions(kitchen, wardrobes, cupboards and other fixed cabinetry).
It takes up to 5 working days depending on your choice of cabinetry elements, and if you are getting appliances from us or elsewhere. Bench tops can require extra time as they might be cut to measure locally.
All appliances, plumbing and gas are installed by your chosen professionals. Again, we’re happy to help finding the right person for the job through our partners
Royaleson Ltd require balance to be paid in two (2) weeks from agreed arrival date
Goods which have been imported at your request, are not returnable and therefore non-refundable. Special ordered items or any sale offers, clearance line and promotional items, custom made items are not available for return unless Goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. This does not affect or limit your rights under “New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act 1993” or “New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986”
- Royaleson Ltd doesn’t accept the return of surplus tiles; however we do recommend to place Orders with 10-15% extra to accommodate for breakages, cuts and future repairs as the same batch may not be available at a future date.
- Royaleson Ltd reserves the rights to accept the surplus product to conditions on which the return is accepted.
- All damages and irregularities must be notified at time of delivery. No claims can be made for items that have been signed for as received in good condition.
- Incorrect quantity or incorrect type of product must be notified in writing “contact us” within 48 hours of delivery. We may ask for photos and will arrange for collection of any items sent in error.
- Due to the nature of the Goods it will be deemed acceptable if there are 3% broken Goods and would recommend that you use them where cuts are necessary. If on first inspection you notice that there are damages please indicate this on the drivers paperwork.
- The Purchaser is responsible for checking Goods prior installation. Installation of Goods constitutes acceptance of the Goods. The Claims regarding the incorrectly supplied Goods or damaged Goods which has been already installed or used will be not accepted.
- There may be variation in shade and sizes between the sample and the delivered Goods and between one batch of goods to another due to the manufacturing process by which are produced. Variation in shade and size are not a defect and the claims will be not accepted.
- Some of the modern tiles may require special equipment for mechanical processing and cutting e.g. wet saw. This requirement is not consider to be a defect of the product and the claims will be not accepted.
- When buying a product made from the natural raw material such as wood, The Purchaser should be aware of the possibility of minor visual variations between the natural wood colour, grain pattern, amount or natural characteristics of wood (such as knots) as shown in the sample display or photographs included in the Guarantor’s marketing materials, and the products offered for sale. Colour variations resulting from the natural structure of the wood, and differences in the distribution or frequency of natural characteristics of wood between the Guarantor’s sample display or catalogue photographs, and the product bought by the Purchaser are not covered by the present warranty.
- Full warranty conditions for the specific product are available on request