- varied colours
- any jar
- edge whiteness allowed up to 15% of the width of one element
- acceptable glance
- healthy knots and putty without restrictions
- suitable for underfloor heating
Details of the floor
- 7 layers of varnish – hardened with UV rays
- varnish permanently bonded to the wood, does not crack or peel off
- high abrasion resistance
- 3 layers of Osmo oil-wax – hardened with UV rays,
- deep wood impregnation through oil penetration,
- high abrasion resistance.
- XXL is a two-layer floor, ready after gluing, it does not require sanding or varnishing.
- The top layer, usable approx. 3.5 mm, consists entirely of a solid element – natural wood. The bottom layer is birch plywood..
- This structure enables the multiple process of sanding (renewing) the floor, thanks to which it serves and delights for years and generations.
- The most modern tongue-and-groove connection system allows for simple and efficient installation of the floor. At the same time, it allows the floor to be laid in various patterns and combinations thanks to the production of elements with the right and left tongue variant. The technological structure of each element as well as the method of connecting and installing completely eliminate the resonance effect.
- XXL is also an ideal solution for underfloor heating. The perfect design and the best quality raw material used in the production process make the floor perfectly compatible with this type of heating, and the thermal transmittance coefficient guarantees reduction of energy losses to a minimum.
Thickness 15 mm
Width 160-180 mm or 200-240 mm
Length 1400-2200 mm
Wear layer thickness
Method of hardening the oil-wax
Possibility of sanding
All residential except bathrooms